Night Quality Auditor
My client is a well-established Food Manufacturing Group and a market leader. Now an excellent opportunity arises to join this professional yet friendly outfit...
As a Quality Assurance Auditor you will be responsible for providing a competent and efficient technical support to the site teams to ensure that the product and service provided is fit for purpose and meets the legal compliance and customer expectations.
• Primarily monitoring of procedures & HACCP system on an auditing basis
• To assist and support the Technical Coordinator to achieve Technical control and business plan targets
• To ensure adherence to operational procedures & HACCP system and report any non-conformances
• Maintain and audit QC records with the objective of overall high quality and legal compliance
• Ensure completed to a high standard and correct any faults immediately
• Understand customer complaints
• Investigate, respond to the Quality Manager and drive actions to ensure 100% customer satisfaction is achieved and maintained
• Trend complaints weekly and act on causes of issues
• Audit raw materials, checking their suitability for use on site and the use of stock rotation
You will have previous experience working in Quality Assurance within Food Manufacturing. You will ready to work well within a team and you will be computer literate: Microsoft Excel/ Word/ Outlook and Internet.
Working 4 days a week Wed-Sat 6pm-6am
28 Days annual leave (including bank holidays)
Child Care Vouchers
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Andrew Donaldson on 0131 226 5060.