You have the chance to join a market leading organisation in an interactive role HSE Co-ordinator position. This role gives you the opportunity to support the site leadership in all aspects of HSE. This role is initially on a 6 - 12 month interim basis.
This market leading company based in the Leicestershire area manufacture an array of specialist products including pharmaceuticals & as the HSE Co-ordinator you will be instrumental in ensuring their product process consistency & HSE compliance. You will be working cross functionally in supporting process efficiency, HSE improvement and consistency.
You will be working as part of an Environmental, Health & Safety team, focused on process improvement & championing safety awareness. The role will involve interaction with internal manufacturing & external contractors in order to improve safety practices & site compliance.
- Management incident reporting system for the site
- Update incident database with reports and actions
- Track actions to completion
- Support the with the implementation of a new incident management system
- Create site training plan each year
- Plan in classroom training with trainers, in order to meet the plan
- Issue e-learning training and track through to completion
- Create toolbox talk training programme and ensure material available to roll out
- Monitor training completion and report back to HSE Manager
- Identify risk assessments required for review and create schedule to complete
- Track risk assessments to completion
- Archive completed files for future reference
- Ensure HSE statics are maintained up to date
- Issue statistics in a time frame required, weekly, monthly, quarterly
- Create a plan to deliver 4 Occupational Health campaigns each year
- Occupational health campaigns to be displayed on site noticeboards
- Identify creative ways to engage people in these displays, eg competitions, giveaways etc
- Manage new starter HSE Induction documentation
- Manage safe work permit documentation
- Administration support HSE Team where required
- Support HSE campaigns and liaise with external providers in order to deliver site plan
- Support EHS Team to implement safety improvements and manage own safety projects
A HSE Co-ordinator/professional who is available to start at short notice for a 6 - 12 month assignment.
- NEBOSH General Certificate preferred but not essential
- Familiarity with ISO 14001 and OSHAS 18001 standards would be a beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience supporting audits would be advantageous
Circa £20 - £30 per hour