Job Type: Supply Planner
Salary: £35k - £38k
Location: London/West London
Job Reference: 24436
Do you want to work for a leader in the FMCG industry? Do you want to be part of a developing supply chain department? Do you want to work with a portfolio of customers including the major mults? The business have a permanent vacancy in the Supply Chain Department.
The company's values are extremely important to them and they include, Engagement, Communication and Leadership. The company provide a competitive base salary, great future opportunities for ambitious people and pension scheme. It is a fun and vibrant environment to work in.
Supply Planner role
The Supply Planner will work within the Supply Chain planning team based in London to accurately plan, process and maintain appropriate levels of finished goods purchase orders to ensure stock availability and optimize inventory within Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The role works alongside demand planning, project team and raw material planning team.
- Prepare, issue and track short and long-term supply plans according to company purchasing policies.
- Confirm Purchase orders with 3rd Party packers including delivery date, quantity, unit of measure, BoM etc.
- Proactively identify slow moving and obsolete finished good risks, report and follow up by closely working with other functional teams
- Closely work with the product development and project teams to support new products implementation through the supply plans and ensure project launch OTIF
- Maintain regularly Purchase orders and master data within SAP so the system holds the latest details and supports operational plans reliability and accuracy through the IBP.
- Build good work relationship with suppliers and other cross functional team members
- Ensure latest accurate update planning parameters are reflected in SAP/APO and regularly review to achieve optimum finished goods inventory holding within the network
- Regularly identify and anticipate capacity planning for long term defining contingency plans scenarios for issues mitigation
- Regularly identify stock holding required by sku analysing the demand, supply pattern while achieving the top level KPI target
- At least 4 years of the experience in supply planning within FMCG industry
- Working level of proficiency in SAP
- Strong people and communication skills
- Excellent data analysis, problem solving and presentation skills
- Ability to build robust relationships with key internal contacts (Sales, Forecasting, Customer Services, Manufacturing and Logistics).
- Advanced Excel - VLOOKUP Ups, Pivot tables - Ability to manipulate large amounts of data quickly
- Commercially minded
- Ambitious self-starter
- Able to work to strict deadlines
- Experience of working in a high pressured manufacturing environment
- Must have strong understanding of MRP
Must be able to focus on achieving priorities in an organised manner and have demonstrated ability to handle multiple activities. Must be able to work independently but also be team oriented.
This role is a significant opportunity within a recognised FMCG business with the opportunity to further progress and make impact!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV and cover letter through to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn't always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
At The Advocate Group,
Apply for Supply Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly