Chichester – West Sussex
Monday to Friday – 40 hours
An exciting opportunity to work for an emerging company has arisen. The business has posted record sales and profitability for the last 2 years, and are looking to replace a Production Planner that has been promoted internally. In this role, you will receive the chance to work with an already-established team, with high volume of projects to take on and external stakeholders to communicate with.
- To plan the production of finished goods to fulfil orders and stock requirements.
- Translate the long-term demand plan into a daily / weekly / monthly production schedule in line with standard operating efficiencies and agreed stock holdings.
- Advise production of labour requirements to achieve the production plan.
- Liaise with the material planner to ensure sufficient raw materials / packaging are in place to fulfil the production plan.
- Report and monitor production of KPI’s: plan attainment, labour, waste, OEE.
- To contact warehouse team frequently, to review finished goods stock holding so that stocks are constantly monitored and changed to efficiently manage finished goods and continually improve processes.
- To clearly communicate with external stakeholder and resolve issues in a timely manner to ensure production levels are unaffected.
The candidate must be experienced in production planning within a food manufacturing environment (short-shelf life is preferred). Experience in people management is also ideal, as you will be in charge of a team of 2. Ability to effectively verbally and digitally communicate with internal and external stakeholders is a must. Additionally, a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required and the ability to be organised and learn on the spot is needed.
If you feel you have the right skills and attributes to be considered for this position forward your CV today for more information or call Lucy on 0113 205 4970.