Highly Competitive Salary
A fantastic opportunity to join a well-established, category leading business has arisen. Based in West Lothian, my client is looking for an experienced Specifications Technologist with retail experience to join their team. You will be capable of liaising with the customer’s technical manager and retailers to aim for the finished product specification to be completed in time.
- Create specifications for a set of defined retailers, food service & Industrial customers.
- Be the key point of contact between the company and external stakeholders in regards to product specifications.
- Cross-functional working in order to complete product specifications and meet expectations within agreed timescales.
- Ensure all criteria set out are met within legislative and customer boundaries.
- Understand both internal and extern al systems in order to relay details and communicate effectively.
- Interpret data into reports for both internal and external stakeholders.
In order to be considered for this role you will have experience working within a similar position in the food industry. A degree in a food related subject is preferred but not essential. Knowledge of retailer customer codes is required as is an understand of various different management systems. In return you will be offered the opportunity to work in an ambitious team with plenty of opportunities to progress your career.
If you feel you have the right skills and attributes to be considered for this position forward your CV today for more information or call Lucy on 0113 205 4970.
Apply for SPECIFICATIONS TECHNOLOGIST
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly