Shift Production Manager / Supervisor
Shift Production Manager / Senior Production Supervisor, Essex, Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for a Shift Production Manager on behalf of a leading Food Manufacturer based in Essex.
- To manage and control the processing and packing of all products to customer specifications at optimum cost/efficiency.
- To ensure compliance with product safety, legality, traceability and quality requirements.
- To ensure compliance with health and safety requirements.
- To ensure compliance with hygiene and housekeeping requirements.
- To produce all products to customer specification, as detailed on the daily production plan.
- To provide labour content, film waste and raw material waste for product costings.
- To identify cost savings through continuous improvement.
- To control all direct costs to Bill of Materials - labour, raw material waste and packaging waste.
- To ensure that all areas of hygiene, housekeeping, food safety, traceability, allergen management, legality and quality are met at all times.
- To recruit and manage the operatives employed in completing customer requirements and any other duties required of them.
- To ensure that all members of staff are adequately trained and competent to carry out any duties required of them.
Hours of Work: Rotating shifts of 8.00am - 2.00pm and 2.00pm - 10.00pm.
Salary: up to £29,000 + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the "Apply" button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to the following: Production Supervisor, Production Team Leader, Production Manager, Operations, Line Leader, Line Manager, Manufacturing, Production Shift Controller, Food, Essex, Braintree, Colchester, Barking, Dagenham, Chelmsford