Technical Services Manager
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the Factory in raising quality and site standards and providing technical support across the business. The role reports directly to the Technical Manager and comes with a level of autonomy, allowing the successful candidate to develop the role.
- Develop, create and implement quality systems, ensure compliance of food safety and quality standards.
- Conduct and coordinate internal audits and audit preparation, implement action to correct non-conformances.
- Lead site HACCP reviews.
- Manage and support QA's, assisting with their development.
- Conduct root cause and gap analysis to identify weaknesses and areas for improvement across critical control points, implement corrective action plans.
- Investigate 'out of specifications' for site, provide support and guidance on issues raised.
- Support Supplier approval system.
- Coordinate traceability challenges for QMS and audits.
- Manage complaints systems, identifying areas for improvement.
- Support change management.
- Strong experience of identifying areas for improvement and implementing change, policies and procedures.
- Able to effectively lead, manage and motivate a team.
- Experience working with BRC requirements.
- Pro-active approach to change management.
- Experience in creating quality systems.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience creating risk assessments.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Able to work well within a team and on own initiate.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with ISO's is advantageous.
- Level 3 HACCP or above.
- 10% non-contribution pension.
- Bonus scheme.
- UK Healthcare scheme.
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays.
- Group life cover.
- Group income protection scheme.
- Ride2Work scheme