Supply Chain Manager
Our client are a very successful drink supplier based in the UK. An excellent vacancy has arisen for a Supply Chain Manager in Norfolk.
- Manage and develop the company’s inbound supply chain while driving down costs and improving service levels
- Plan and manage all inventory levels
- Manage the company’s MRP/MRP-II systems
- Input into ERP update project in 2021
- Produce monthly supply chain reports and KPIs
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Supply Chain Manager at a bluechip FMCG manufacturing company
- Strong MRP skills and knowledge
- Degree level educated
- CPIM (Certificate in Production & Inventory Management) or IoSCM level 5
- Excellent people skills
What’s on offer?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity for further development
If you would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity then please upload your CV today. If you have any questions please call Sarah Gegan at DR Newitt.
Apply for Supply Chain Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly