Capex Project Engineer
Job : Capex Project Engineer
Location: North West
INTERIM / EXCELLENT DAY RATE
Are you looking to be part of a market leading FMCG business? Somewhere you can achieve real and be part of a team who strive to be the markets leading manufacturing business.
Multi Sited FMCG business who continue to grow, exciting time for the business as they have site expansion and new site builds.
- Develops project proposals and scopes based on direction of business development objectives as determined by the Senior Management Team.
- Identifies and liaises with contractors to propose solutions, deliver projects and supports cost negotiation.
- Determines project specifications (URS) by reviewing product designs against company requirements and determines performance standards.
- Develops, communicates and monitors progress against the project critical path.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures in line with company policy and processes.
- Co-ordinates all project activity alongside ‘business as usual’ and identifies risks ensuring full communication to key stakeholders.
- Co-ordinates effective commissioning against pre-determined criteria.
- Co-ordinates and supports ‘out of hours’ project activity, including weekends and manages own time accordingly.
- Ensures all project documentation is maintained and administered in line with business and legal obligations.
- Ensures all project activity is delivered with health & safety, food safety and good manufacturing practice in mind (design standards).
The Successful candidate:
- 5-year’s minimum direct Engineering experience in a food FMCG manufacturing environment.
- 3-years’ experience of project management and executing Capex projects successfully.
- Awareness and understanding statutory and legal requirements, as well as BRC and UK retailer customer codes of practice.
Behaviours and Attitudes:
- Positive attitude with drive to take on tasks and complete on time to a high standard – a completer-finisher.
- Able to manage own workload autonomously and manage contractors effectively.
- Able to deal with issues showing resilience and respond positively to unexpected challenges.
- Good attention to detail and excellent communication skills
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to Daniel.Fitzsimons@advocate-group.co.uk or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note The Advocate Group is acting as an employment agency & business.