Engineering Manager, Food Manufacturing, Humberside
An Engineering Manager is required to join a food manufacturing business in the Humberside area.
The role of Engineering Manager is to drive and support the engineering maintenance strategy across the manufacturing site. Manufacturing food products the range of equipment includes ovens, conveyors, extruders, blenders and packing machines. Leading a team of Shift Engineers you will manage the shutdown periods effectively to ensure all available time is utilised and equipment is serviced to the highest level. You will improve the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) moving towards a reliability-centered maintenance approach.
Key accountabilities include:
- Planning Engineering work schedules
- Improving PPM format
- Create a proactive approach to maintenance
- Lead daily engineering meeting
- Manage asset care strategy for all equipment
- Complete detailed reports on weekend maintenance
- Partake in audit preparation and health and safety
- Development and training of team members
This would be an excellent opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Manager or Engineering Manager to join a business with an excellent reputation in the market. You will be a 'doer' who can hit the ground running and bring organisation to a busy team.
If you are interested in a new challenge then send your CV today.
Tel: +44 (0) 1625 560778
Follow Focus Management on Twitter @foodjob