Senior Packaging Technologist
Job Type: Senior Packaging Technologist
Job reference: VAC-24498
Are you looking for a challenge within an exceptional business? I’m currently working with a growing FMCG manufacturer based in Manchester, who have created a brand new role due to an ongoing growth.
Because the role is brand new, you will get a chance to shape the role and really make it your own.
The role responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Approve drawings & artworks; compile & issue component & finish good specifications
- Work with suppliers on Continuous Improvement projects
- Manage a team of 1
- Create KPI’s in accordance to company requirements
- Audit packaging suppliers
- Research NPD packaging trends
The role will also involve regular travel (one every few months) to country’s including Italy, Spain, France, and Germany. This is a very exciting time for the business as it continues to increase their market share within its sector, and you could have a big influence on that.
The successful candidate:
- 2 + years within a packaging focused role
- FMCG experience is essential
- Driven to stand on own two feet
- Leadership skills, proven interpersonal skills
- Ability to challenge and create change
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility for a team
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to Roberta@advocate-group.co.uk or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Apply for Senior Packaging Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly