£27,000 - £32,000
Do you have 3 or more year's experience working as a Hygiene Supervisor within the Food Industry? Are you a strong people person and enjoying managing a team? My client is looking to recruit for a Hygiene Manager working at a company where the opportunities to train are endless.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Maintain the hygiene stock supply as and when needed
- Manage a team of Hygiene operatives both permanent staff and also agency
- Keep on track off staff holidays, rotas, disciplinaries and overtime
- Assist with Hygiene audits when needed, lead from the front showing the team how they should be done
- Oversee the removal off production and packaging waste and look at ways to try and reduce the amount of waste.
The ideal candidate will:
- At least 3 years experience working as a Hygiene Supervisor
- Have a NEBOSHH and HACCP qualification
- Have managed a team and be confident doing so
- Be flexible with working hours
If this sounds like the role for your then please get in touch with Nick Crocker @ Zest on 0117 3252 999 or email@example.com
Apply for Hygiene Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly