Bring your engineering skills to this leading industry player.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive food manufacturing business where equipment uptime is an absolutely critical part of achieving the production plan.
We're looking for maintenance and fault finding expertise from within the food industry for this appointment
Key attributes will include :-
- Must have an engineering qualification coupled with electrical competency
- Experience within the food manufacturing industry
- Good fault finding abilities
- Works well in high pressure environments
- Ability to work from drawings/plans
- A flexible approach
- Good mechanical abilities
- Proven knowledge from the food industry is required including multi head weighers, checkweighers, packaging and conveyor systems
- Effective communication skills at all levels
- Must be a team player with good attention to detail
- Proven problem solving skills
- Rigorous approach to health and safety
- Able to motivate self and others in team
If you have the required skill set and have experience of working in a time critical & fast moving environment APPLY NOW!!
Kandhu Recruitment will consider all applications based on each candidate's suitability to the role or similar roles within the Food Sector and if we feel you are a relevant candidate we will process your application by adding you to our secure recruitment database and then contacting you to progress job opportunities further. We do not contact unsuitable applicants."