We are recruiting for a Hygiene Manager to join our team. As Hygiene Manager you’ll be responsible for leading the Hygiene function within this key facility, ensuring the highest standards of Hygiene are delivered at all times, and exceeding customer expectations.Main responsibilities
As Hygiene Manager you’ll undertakes a key role within our business. Main duties will include:
- Providing overall leadership and direction to the hygiene community by ensuring people are engaged focused and able to deliver their potential at all times.
- Working closely with the site leadership team, you’ll ensure the wider Hygiene team have the necessary training plans and support in place to support their ongoing development and the needs of the business.
- You will take the lead to support with any visits or audits that take place on site.
- The successful candidate will focus on monitoring and reviewing the performance of the overall manufacturing unit’s hygiene team ensuring the highest of standards are adhered to at all time, in addition to identifying areas of improvement.
- Responsibility for the preparation and management of the hygiene budget, related Capex and also maintenance of 3rd party contracts, so you’ll need to have strong negotiating skills and good attention to detail.
You’ll have a good track record of delivering success in a hygiene management role within a FMCG environment. Experience of managing a team at this level is essential.
Of degree calibre, you’ll have knowledge of the principles of chilled food manufacturing in high risk, low risk and low care. Food Hygiene and HACCP qualifications at Level 4, alongside awareness around auditing, pest control and allergen awareness.
Experience of integrated hygiene and environmental management systems would be extremely useful. As would previous exposure to managing budgets, equipment manufacture and capital expenditure.
Not only will you be working for one of the country’s leading food manufacturers you’ll also get to work for a company that really does put people at the core. So, if you are passionate about making a difference and have a proven track record in Hygiene, we’d love to hear from you.About the company
Greencore Group is a leading international manufacturer of convenience foods. Our ambition doesn’t stop at being the world’s largest sandwich producer, we’re looking for passionate, talented people who can help us to drive our future success. People who innovate, create, lead and inspire. We set the bar high, and expect that our people do too.