We are looking to appoint a Financial Controller to lead the process for a robust site budget/forecasting process including communication within the site leadership team and to Divisional stakeholders. The successful applicant will optimise site financial performance with a particular focus on operational conversion including direct labour, waste and fixed costs by providing support and challenge to the site and budget holdersPackage description
- Ensure the integrity of the balance sheet through monthly detailed reviews and maintaining a detailed knowledge of balance sheet items including risks and opportunities
- Provide robust performance management support across labour and waste and ensuring detailed fixed cost reviews routinely take place
- Lead the site Greencore Manufacturing Excellence agenda including tracking of project delivery
- Owner and gatekeeper of the site capital process, including planning and prioritising future spend, maintaining an accurate view of cash spend phasing, monitoring and challenge of project timescales from inception to completion, quality control for all capital proposals being issued from the site and monitoring capital spend
- Maintain an eye on financial outlook, looking ahead for changes in future performance required to achieve target and work with the site to develop a plan to deliver, communicating upwards where necessary
- Ensure financial reporting (weekly flash, weekly P&L, month end close) are completed accurately and within agreed timescales
- Ensure costings are completed accurately and within agreed timescales
- Ensure master data is accurate and up to date
- To provide ad hoc activities as required to support the site GFM and Divisional Operations Financial Controller
- Part-qualified/newly qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or QBE.
- Pro-active and able to work autonomously
- Stakeholder management - working closely with Operations
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.
FMCG, Food Manufacturing