- Are you an experienced Technical Manager in the food industry?
- Do you have experience of BRC?
- Is your experience within a chilled food business?
If so, my client is looking to recruit a Technical Manager to join their Chilled Food Manufacturing business based in North Lincolnshire.
Reporting into the Technical Director, you will be responsible for the technical, quality and hygiene functions within this business ensuring that the factory is meeting or exceeding standards of product safety, quality and legality in a fast paced environment.
Key responsibilities for the role of Technical Manager:
- Customer facing for Retail, B2B and FoodService customers.
- Managing conformance to customer specification
- Co-ordination of the BRC audit and HACCP
- Setting and maintaining food safety standards for the site
- Product quality and consistency
- Managing customer complaints
- Co-ordination of customer visits and audits
- Analysing trends in technical KPIs and driving continuous improvement
- Full P&L responsibility.
The experience and knowledge of the Technical Manager:
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent experience is required.
- Previous experience of working as a Technical Manager in the food industry is essential.
- Chilled and or frozen food experience is essential.
- Customer facing experience is essential, preferably M&S, Waitrose or JS.
- Excellent working knowledge of BRC and HACCP.
- You must have managed a team previously.
- A team player, approachable and engaging.
- The ability to work well under pressure as well as a strong communicator.
Job Reference: JR11414
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we may keep your details on file for future opportunities.
GDPR: We take Data Protection very seriously at Winhurst Recruitment from both a client and candidate perspective. By submitting your CV to Winhurst Recruitment, you are giving us your personal data which includes full name, address, phone number and email address. We will add these details to our database to assist with your job search. Our full GDPR policy is on our website. This tells you why and how we hold your data, and for how long. https://www.winhurstrecruitment.co.uk/gdpr
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect