As a Production Assistant you will be working towards producing the highest-quality food. You will be working amongst a team who consistently thrive through delivering the best performance in order to ensure that all work is completed efficiently, safely and appropriately.
Full time permanent contract (40 hours per week), 30% company discount, free uniform, development and many other benefits. Shifts are spread between 5 am to 7 pm, 5 days a week (inc. weekends).
The ideal candidate will be a strong team-player with a passion for food, cooking, and great quality organic produce. You will be working within a fast-paced, varied and extremely rewarding environment, and your duties will include the following: basic food preparation, packing, cleaning and general kitchen duties. Experience is not essential but would be of an advantage.
- Ensure that all ingredients are prepared, weighed and measured ready for production
- Ensure cleaning rotas are followed and adhered to at all times
- Ensure rubbish is separated into correct recycling bins and is removed from site throughout, as well as at the end of, shift
- Working safely and efficiently to ensure that all daily orders are completed at a fulfilment rate of 98% or above
- Have a positive, ‘can do’ attitude
- Be reliable and punctual on shift, as well as flexible in work availability/shift patterns