Senior Compliance Technologist
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Compliance Technologist on behalf of a client who are well established in the food manufacturing industry.
- Customer liaison on Technical matters to retail and catering customers
- Complaint management; ensuring all complaint received are managed effectively meeting customers timescale and obtaining evidence from the customer to assist investigation.
- Supporting Technical Compliance Manager during the investigation and addressing the root cause.
- Ensuring all customer KPI report are managed and appropriate actions are agreed with sites and implemented within the customers agreed timescale.
- Accountable for maintaining customer specification databases and ensuring all required product and process data is available and current.
- Managing ingredient declaration and production information language translate to ensure all finished products comply with the intended trading market food legislation and regulations.
- Support product development projects by being the technical expert and ensuring all trial product information is collected and analysed to aid process, finished product specification and quality attribute sheet creation.
- Ensuring raw material and packaging for new product development comply with customer NPD guidelines/code of practice, food legislations and regulations.
- Manage transit trial assessment and feed back into internal project team.
- Ensure all new product and process specification are implemented for 1st production ready for customer and production sign off.
- Support the Process Manager to drive customer sign off for all new products or changes to existing products.
- Ensuring all new artwork and packing layout comply with Legislation and Regulations before product launch.
- HND or Degree qualified (science / food science discipline)
- Experience as a Specifications Technologist within the food manufacturing industry. (Gold standard trained)
- Food Information Regulation awareness
- Hamilton & Grant/Orcle database management experience
- Customer management experience
What’s on Offer?
- A competitive salary range of £40,000 - £42,000 + 10% bonus scheme
- Working Monday to Friday office hours
If the above role could be of interest and you would like further information please get in touch on 0131 2260 5060 ASAP and send a up to date CV over to Cassi@drnewitt.com