Site Technical Manager
Technical Manager, South of England c£65,000
Are you a Technical Manager looking for your next challenge?
A Senior Quality Manager looking to take the next step in your career?
If so I have the perfect role for you.
My client is looking for a new Technical Manager to join their growing company.
As the Technical Manager you will report into the Site Technical Manager with key responsibilities to ;
• Ensure that the product quality & safety standards are maintained at all times and that the product that is manufactured meets the customer’s specification and is legally compliant in all aspects
• Ensure that our factories are audit ready at all times
• Conduct scheduled auditing of safety, legality and GMP standards of the site
• Carryout regular documented checks on all areas and lines of manufacture and packing, including paperwork checks to ensure correct completion.
• Carryout validation and verification of processes according to schedule
• Monitor lines during production and report any issues in relation to quality or product safety
• Conduct documented investigations and closure non-conformances, using Root Cause Analysis
• Set Up and conduct daily quality assessments, including feedback and trending for operational teams
• Control & Documentation of On Hold and other non-conforming products
• Carry out specified projects
The successful candidate must have;
• At least 3 years’ experience as a Technical Manager or a Senior Quality Manager
• Food Science degree or equivalent
• HACPP & Food Safety Level 4
• Lead Auditor qualification
33 days holiday
If you would like to apply for this role then please send me your most recent and up to date CV to Sophie@drnewitt.com or if you would like to discuss this role, the company or the exact location of the this role in more detail then please call Sophie on 0131 226 5060 or 07784676778, Mon - Fri 8.45am till 7.30pm
Apply for Site Technical Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly