QA Technician / Quality Assurance Auditor
QA Technician role, near Corwen, North Wales, Food Manufacturing
We are recruiting for a QA Technician role for our Food Manufacturing client.
This is an exciting and established company, and has been going through rapid expansion due to customer demand, and this is a brilliant opportunity to join this company who strongly invest in their people, and their career development.
Reporting to the QA Manager, as a QA Technician you'll ensure legal compliance is maintained during the production process, the requirements of customers and audit bodies are fully understood by colleagues across the business.
Duties will include:
- Carrying out regular legal compliance checks, ensuring all products and services are tested to agreed frequency and standards
- Participating in factory and departmental quality auditing
- Monitoring and calibrating equipment to accreditation standards
- Maintaining product and environment testing schedules
- Assisting in the investigation of customer complaints, ensuring that corrective actions are taken
- Taking responsibility for issuing, monitoring and completing paperwork, ensuring internal systems, audits and logs are consistently up to date
- Supporting product trials, first production runs and micro sampling regimes
- Providing technical support to the Management Team on a day-to-day basis
- Supporting the Management Team in the change management process, and making a significant contribution to the strategic goal of continuous quality improvement
Skills and Experience:
- A qualification in Food Hygiene, with a great understanding of the Good Manufacturing Process (GMP) and HACCP Principles
- Basic understanding of metal detection equipment
- Although not essential, previous experience in a technical role within the food industry, and experience of auditing would be highly advantageous.
Salary: £Competitive Salary +benefits +free parking on site, pension scheme are also offered as part of the benefits package.
Hours of Work: 6am to 6pm, on a 4 on, 4 off shift pattern
To apply: Please send your CV, and also detail your current salary, min salary requirements, and notice period to:
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This role may be of interest to people interested in the following: Quality Controller QA Operative QA Auditor Technical Assistant QC Technician Quality Assurance Operative, Corwen, Bala, Oswestry, Shropshire, Wrexham, Snowdonia, Llandudno, North Wales Production Manufacturer