Health & Safety/ EHS Manager
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Health & Safety/ EHS Manager
Salary: c£45-50k,Healthcare, Pension
Great roles like this don't come around too often …. Hot off the press….
This exciting Norfolk based role is with an innovative, hugely successful FMCG manufacturing business at this flagship site. If you love pace and want to develop your career this is a great role for an enthusiastic and committed HSE Manager. Please read on ….
- You will be a proven EHS professional with hands on experience in a FMCG manufacturing environment.
- You will have a passion for Health & Safety.
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent communication and influencing skills and worked with senior teams.
- You will have formal EHS qualifications; ideally a NEBOSH Diploma & a formal Professional Safety Qualification.
- As a Health & Safety Manager you will have a full understanding of corporate risk and business continuity management systems.
- As Health, Safety & Environmental Manager you will report to the Site Operations Manager and be part of the senior team. You will be an exceptional communicator and influencer.
- As the EHS Manager you will drive improvements in the Safety Plan, Total Incident Rate and other EHS KPIs.
- The Health & Safety Role is focused on further developing strategy and owning the process to deliver continuous improvement in risk management performance.
- You will be the driver in developing processes to improve competence and raise commitment to cultivate a proactive safety culture on site. Part of this will include the Management site steering and committee meetings.
- As the EHS Manager you will take proactive lead in dealings with the regulatory enforcing authorities and insurance companies in all matters relating to EHS to minimise the business exposure to loss.
- As HSE Specialist you will interpret and manage introduction of relevant legislation, corporate standards and site policies to ensure that employees are competent to manage risk and compliance within their own areas.
- Working closely with the site training function you will establish competence through coaching & training to raise awareness of hazards, risks and controls associated with the work place.
- Develop and manage the Environmental Management System, to ensure statutory compliance, maintaining the sites' ISO EN 14001 accreditation, working in close liaison with the LA EHO regarding local restrictions; and company goals. Also tracking performance against audits, the risk management plan and site Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Develop a process to manage accidents, injuries and occupational ill health.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref mc4186. For a confidential discussion, please call me on 07792465247.
Apply for Health & Safety/ EHS Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly