Nightshift Multi Skilled Engineer
Role - Nightshift Multi Skilled Engineer
Salary - £36,000 - £38,000
Ref - HB3386
Location - Boston, Lincolnshire
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Multi Skilled Engineer to join a hugely successful company in the Food Manufacturing industry.
Responsibilities of the role will include;
* To ensure that all machinery, plant and buildings are maintained to the standards required by the company and consistent with current health and safety legislation.
* Provide engineering support to Production to ensure performance of equipment.
* Carry out planned preventative maintenance according to the prescribed schedule to ensure that all equipment is available and carry out project work to include Continuous Improvement.
* Build strong working relationships with colleagues and the Production team.
* Maintain accurate and timely records of root causes of failures and work carried out.
* Maintain and develop appropriate skills.
* Plan, control and implement agreed project work as and when required.
* Help reduce production costs through engineering solutions.
* Provide input into continual plant improvement and future capital projects.
* Perform any other duties that may be asked.
* To ensure effective communication within their team and relevant departments/individuals and external agencies where appropriate.
The ideal candidate will be qualified to a minimum of City & Guilds Electrical/Electronic engineering. 17th edition is an essential requirement along with experience of a hands on multi skilled engineering environment and planned maintenance within the food industry.
Shift pattern is 4 on 4 off working 6pm - 6am
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply via this website, or call Justine at Henderson Brown Recruitment on 01733 235111 or call my mobile 07909 444099
Get in touch with Henderson Brown today to view all of our current food jobs and fresh produce jobs and also to find out more about our horticulture, fresh produce recruitment and food recruitment services.