My client is looking for a production planner with experience of producing production schedules.
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Production Planner
- Do you have a proven track record in production planning, working in materials/supply planning, production planning or demand planning within a food or FMCG manufacturing environment?
- Are you highly proficient in the use of MS Office tools?
- Do you have experience working with ERP based planning systems?
- Can you demonstrate strong communication and relationship development skills, both internally and externally?
- Are you proactive, self-motivated and keen to develop?
If you can answer "yes" to the above questions, please read on….
The Production Planner is responsible for planning and scheduling production across the business, working to optimise service, waste and cost. The shift pattern for this role is Monday to Friday days.
Duties will include:
- Developing a daily/weekly production plan for each stream to meet stock target levels which accounts for PPM, NPI trials and any prioritisation of products
- Creating production orders to fulfil the customer demand
- Liaising with material planners to ensure availability of materials for production whilst reducing inventory
- Working with supply chain team and logistics providers to manage stock levels against short and long term targets
- Liaising with other company sites on demand, production and material planning
- Understanding site capacity to maintain optimisation of kit and labour resources
My client is within the manufacturing industry that are on the way up, supplying a range of products to major retail customers. They are looking for a Production Planner to join their Supply Chain team and develop this part of the business.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/4189 or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or mobile 07792466140.
Apply for Production Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly