Product Development Technician Vacancy - Maternity Cover
New Product Development Technician Vacancy - Maternity Cover
We have an exciting opportunity for a NPD Technician for a period of 9-10 months to cover maternity leave, commencing in October 2018 to August 2019. We are looking for an innovative individual to work in our fast paced and dynamic team. You will be responsible for the development of innovative food products and solutions for new and current ranges. You will be responsible for designated customer accounts, assisting customers on key projects, new product presentations and factory trials. Ideally you will have 2+ years’ industry experience or be a graduate with 1 year food industry experience (gained from your industrial placement). Essentially, you will possess a strong passion for food, be a creative self-starter and have excellent customer service skills.
- Assist the NPD team in NPD process from concept phase to factory launch
- Update and maintain product information on NPD databases, liaising with all departments
- Create kitchen samples for NPD
- Oversee customer samples
- Communicate with key customers on existing and new NPD projects
- Communicate factory trials and launches to the relevant staff in the business
- Communication with suppliers on sample ingredients and product launches
- Conduct tasting panels
- Keep updated on key food and ingredient trends
Salary information will be disclosed on application. Apply by clicking apply below.
Apply for Product Development Technician Vacancy - Maternity Cover
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly