An international leader in meat processing and manufacturing, as part of their continued and rapid growth, are looking to recruit a Packaging Technologist to join their team in Northern Ireland.
• Understand the product structure and specifications of all packaging
• Provide technical subject matter expertise, advice and guidance – working cross functionally across several departments – NPD, Technical, Packaging & Sales
• Project manage new packaging development projects
• Implement processes that ensure packaging development is controlled and aligned with customer and internal standards
The desirable candidate will have:
• Previous experience within a packaging role or similar specialism
• Knowledge of plastic polymer science
• Experience with paper based packaging
• Knowledge of print technologies and processes.
• Computer literate
• Full driving licence
• Strong commercial awareness
• Excellent communication skills
A competitive salary (DOE) is on offer plus excellent company benefits.
If you have experience working in a packaging technologist role and looking for an exciting new challenge with an international leader within the industry, send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact Luke Kolbohm on 0161 833 0181 for a confidential discussion.
Apply for Packaging Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly