Health, Safety and Compliance Manager
An exciting opportunity for a Health, Safety and Compliance Manager to join a leading retailer.
You will hold core responsibility for driving and maintaining a compliance framework helping the organisation to achieve and exceed current practice standards. Implementing a step change in procedures related to health, safety and compliance whilst leading a team of advisors.
- Ensure compliant Health & Safety and Food Hygiene Policy
- Proactive approach to compliance
- Implementation and step change to policies and procedures
- Devising and implementing a Major Incident Plan policy
- Building effective working relationships with external regulatory bodies
- Managing the property compliance function to ensure all statutory obligations are met
- Ensuring that effective systems are in place regarding property compliance to identify and capture areas of risk and address them in a timely manner
Experience within a Health, Safety and Compliance capacity in a Retail or FMCG environment.
A background in working towards pressured time skills to support regulatory issues
Budgetary management experience
NVQ level 4 in Occupational Health & Safety or Level 6 NEBOSH Diploma
Level 3 in Food Safety (RSPH/CIEH etc.)
Chartered member of the Institution of Occupational Safety & Health (CMIOSH