Location: North London
This is a small but rapidly growing food manufacturer with a manufacturing facility based in North West London. They supply premium products into the retail sector, offering both branded and private label. This is an exciting opportunity for an Operations Manager to take control of all site production, with a strong focus on increasing output and efficiencies.
This role would be highly suited to a driven and experienced Manager, who has several years working in food manufacturing. Proven experience in raising business performance is essential, in terms of output, quality and delivery. You will be responsible for managing a range of projects, developing a structured and systematic approach, ensuring compliance and consistency with systems and procedures.
- Reporting to the Head of Operations you are accountable for owning and continually improving all areas and measures related to the relevant product categories, teams and equipment.
- You will be accountable for improving KPIs across the operation that is working towards a 7 day, 3 shift production.
- In this role you will develop strong working relationships with Technical & NPD with a view to improving performance of product category.
- You will have overall responsibility for the management and delivery of company objectives on: Cost, Health & Safety, Service, Quality, Food Safety and People on the production floor.
- Lead "daily rounds" meetings, reviewing KPIs and current issues.
- Improve the overall process ongoing, including capital projects from concept to completion.
- Create a KPI driven culture. At all levels measuring and managing measurements through your teams
- Energize, motivate and develop your teams to deliver your objectives.
- Relevant management experience in food manufacturing to a BRC STANDARD
- Relevant commercial experience and acumen
- A talent for implementing systems and controls
- Training in performance management and target setting
- Experience in chilled / high risk foods – desirable
We are particularly looking for a driven, proven Operations Manager, with the ability to manage operations and supply chain challenges.
It is essential that you are able to facilitate a culture of excellence. Someone who is aspirational and can demonstrate the ability to bring the plan to fruition through effective leadership. A proven track record in people management and development: motivating and developing current and new people and building teams.
If you have the relevant skills and experience please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly