Salary: Excellent salary and full benefits package dependent on experience
Sector / Industry: FMCG
Are you an experienced Engineering Manager who is looking for a challenging and diverse role in the FMCG industry? Do you have experience of managing Engineering projects within new plant start-ups? If so, please read in!
The primary responsibility of the role is to work with the company’s network of co packers and suppliers, to ensure they are adhering to specifications across the EMEA region. The Engineering Manager will qualify suppliers throughout EMEA to ensure all products are produced to the company standard.
- Set up new plants and specifications on new equipment
- Attend plant start-ups for production of products and packaging
- Work closely with Quality, NPD and Brand Managers within the company
- Develop equipment specification and packaging standards for EMEA and surrounding countries
- Ensure machine specs and settings are standardised to ensure quality packaging
- Travel to suppliers to evaluate processes and ensure integrity of product
- Assist in developing packaging standards, best practices and SOP’s
- Assist with projects and communication
- Extensive travel across the EMEA region
Required Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience as an Engineering Manager with a background in manufacturing able to manage plant start-ups and evaluate processes to ensure standards are met
- FMCG experience would be preferable but not essential
- Strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well in collaborative and cross-functional team environments
- Proficiency in Microsoft office package
- Ability to undertake extensive travel across the EMEA region
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to Rebecca Ward or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.