- Are you driven by motivating and empowering the best team?
- Is your background within chilled or ambient food manufacturing?
- Are wanting to join a business that is going through huge transformation and you can play an integral part in that growth?
If so, I’d love to hear from you as my client is recruiting a Production Manager to join their food manufacturing business based in North Lincolnshire. This role is on a Shift Pattern of 4 on, 4 off, 2 days and 2 nights.
Key Responsibilities for the Production Manager:
- Lead a team to deliver product on time and within budget, to the customer. Products are to be produced safely, to an agreed specification, on time and within the agreed financial constraints, effectively utilising your team, materials and equipment.
- With CI as a fully evolved way of life and truly ingrained in daily activity, you will continue to drive the Continuous Improvement culture, supporting and developing individuals to make a difference and ensuring that all key performance indicators are achieved.
- Work as part of the wider team to drive business growth in terms of throughput as well as taking cost to make the business more efficient & ultimately, more profitable.
- Analyse reports and formulate plans to support recovery on budget and KPI non conformance.
- Responsible for driving a safety culture within the area of responsibility.
The successful candidate for the role of Production Manager:
- Previous experience of manufacturing operations is essential.
- HNC or equivalent in manufacturing / operations is desirable.
- Experience in process improvement tools such as Lean and Continuous Improvement.
- A proven track record in Line Management experience including performance management and development would be preferable but is not essential.
- Take the initiative to problem solve, challenge and improve, to deliver the agreed targets.
- The ability to demonstrate commitment and passion for the job.
- You must be able to make decisions whilst under pressure.
Job Reference: JR11418
Salary: £35,000 - £42,000 plus benefits
If this role is a bit too senior for you, we are also recruiting a Shift Manager just down the road so please get in touch!
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Winhurst Recruitment only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your application, due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we may keep your details on file for future opportunities.
GDPR: We take Data Protection very seriously at Winhurst Recruitment from both a client and candidate perspective. By submitting your CV to Winhurst Recruitment, you are giving us your personal data which includes full name, address, phone number and email address. We will add these details to our database to assist with your job search. Our full GDPR policy is on our website. This tells you why and how we hold your data, and for how long. https://www.winhurstrecruitment.co.uk/gdpr
Winhurst Recruitment Limited is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to providing all employees with a working environment that is free from discrimination, intimidation and harassment. We value diversity and actively promote equal opportunities to all so that employees are treated equally, with dignity and respect