I have a position for you in Dorset for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join one of the UK's top food/FMCG organisations. Reporting directly to the shift Engineering Manager and working closely within the Engineering team.
You will have the responsibility for daily operations, implementing reactive, preventative and process development maintenance tasks. You are also responsible for equipment performance, quality, output and continuous improvement. You must be willing to work within a team and also capable to work independently on the duties expected. Are you a problem solver willing to get hands on and develop your skills in the engineering game?
As part of the engineering team your job accountabilities would include:
- Work Orders
- Reactive Maintenance
- Operate and maintain the maintenance system
- Ensure all work carried out meet the requirements of Quality, Safety, Food Safety, Health and Environment policies and procedures.
- Receive and complete all relevant handover documentation and communication from the previous and to the next shift
- Attend training courses as required
- Demonstrate involvement in continuous improvement
- Follow electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical assembly drawings
You have good knowledge of mechanical or electrical principles with relevant qualifications and experience in a food manufacturing / FMCG environment
To get in touch for more information please call Sam Thompson on 01733391515 and he will be happy to help!
Apply for Maintenance Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly