QA Supervisor, South Yorkshire c£30,000
Are you a Senior QA looking to take the next step in your career?
Want to work for a growing organisation, who offer brilliant career progression opportunities?
Look no further, I have the position for you.
As the QA Supervisor you will report into the QA Manager, with key responsibilities;
- To monitor and manage team manning levels, holiday cover & overtime against site requirements. To ensure that the QA team audit & verify each stage of the process & report any non-conformance’s.
- To minimise depot, customer, in house rejection/issues.
To ensure all microbiological samples are taken in accordance with customer & legal requirements against schedule.
- To ensure all shelf life samples are taken, and stored against schedule.
Ensure all new product information/specification changes are communicated effectively to QA and Production.
- To ensure that all departmental information is adequately documented, filed & available for evaluation.
- To monitor & maintain housekeeping/Good Manufacturing Practices at an acceptable standard & advise managers about issues.
The successful candidate will have;
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Senior QA
- 2 years food manufacturing experience
- HACCP level 2
- BRC experience
If you would like to apply for this role then please send me your most recent and up to date CV to Sophie@drnewitt.com or if you would like to discuss this role, the company or the exact location of the this role in more detail then please call Sophie on 0131 226 5060 or 07784676778, Mon - Fri 8.45am till 7pm
Apply for QA Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly