We are looking to recruit a Costings Accountant to co-ordinate and manage the Food to Go Product Development costing process, challenge and align the assumptions in the costings, and ensure accurate and timely decision making information is availablePackage description
- Provide scenario analysis for uncertain development situations.
- Attend feasibility meetings to learn how the process works and assist in improving it.
- Act as a key link role between Finance, NPD, Operations and Commercial
- Document, track and explain changes to costings through the Stage & Gate development and sign off process
- Support in Commercial Finance consolidations and analysis
- Co-ordinating the completing Costing Matrices.
- Ensuring alignment of inputs and assumption from various data sources
- Communicating changes through the system
- Updating cost sets on the NPD models
- Managing the workflow process for sign off
- Supporting on stage & gate paperwork
- Help co-ordinate post launch reviews
- Part-qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA)
- FMCG or Manufacturing experience essential
- Experience/understanding of standard costings
- Ability to influence cross functional stakeholders.
Greencore Group plc is a fast growing, international convenience food leader. Headquartered in Ireland, Greencore has operations in the UK and the US serving major retailers and brands in both markets.
It is a leading manufacturer of convenience food products to grocery retailers in the UK and a leading manufacturer of sandwiches, meals kits and salads to CPG, convenience retail and foodservice outlets in the US.
Greencore has a proforma Group revenue of £2.3bn and operates out of 50 locations in the UK, the US and Ireland.