Quality Assurance Manager
Quality Assurance Manager
Location: Kilmarnock Manufacturing
Salary: up to £30,000
Closing Date: Wednesday 07 November 2018
Adelie Foods is the UK’s leading Food to Go business, supplying the UK retail and foodservice sectors with an unrivalled portfolio of consumer insight-led chilled food product. From its four manufacturing locations and seven distribution centres across the country, Adelie supplies a diverse range of retail and foodservice customers with a £250 million turnover.
We are currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance Manager to be based in our Manufacturing site in Kilmarnock.
As a Quality Assurance Manager you will responsible for providing technical support and service to both internal and external stakeholders by ensuring our service and processes comply with the requirement. You will be responsible for creating an environment that is focused on improvement whilst providing a continuous cycle of feedback and development.
- Implementation of the Food Safety and Quality Management System
- Implementation maintenance of the site compliance via a robust internal auditing process
- Day to day management of the QA team and the Dayshift Hygiene Team
- Manage the site Quality action plan and feedback to Site Technical Manager
- Drive root cause analysis and implement short and long term solutions
- Deputise for the Site Technical Manager as required
- Work with internal stakeholders to improve existing factory processes
- Support the NPD team with new launches
This role is a full-time, working 40 hours per week. The shift pattern is normally Monday to Friday however you will be required to work one Sunday every 2 weeks. The working hours can be either 8-4pm or 9-5pm depending on business needs.
The ideal candidate
- Experience of working in a fast-paced FMCG environment
- Results focused
- Confident decision maker
- Good communication skills
- Able to interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Methodical and thorough approach to work to enable prioritisation of workload and tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Takes responsibility and ownership
- Computer literate – Microsoft Excel/ Word/ Outlook and Internet
In return for your time & hard work
- Salary, up to £30,000 per annum
- 33 Days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Interested? Apply Now!
Adelie Foods confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation