An opportunity to join a fast growing FMCG manufacturing business based in Crewe on a double days shift as a multi skilled maintenance engineer.
My client is a fast growing FMCG manufacturing organisation.
- Attend breakdown situations to assess, diagnose and remedy Electrical, Mechanical and Pneumatic faults. Estimate time to repair
- Liaise with Production staff to prioritise breakdown repairs and to schedule repairs/maintenance using a reactive/proactive approach
- Provide safe engineering solutions to minimize downtime and repair plant and equipment
- Improvise on complex breakdowns where there are no other alternatives
- Complete maintenance software programs with accurate details of faults and remedies to include part numbers for future reference on Frontline maintenance and stock control
- Ensure the 5S method is applied to all workshop equipment, cupboards and stock control to ensure the highest standard at all times
- Liaise with machine manufacturers and wholesalers to ensure that any spares required are correctly identified and purchased in accordance with Company procedures
- Identify re-occurring problems investigate and implement effective solutions
- Liaise with Engineering Manager at shift changeover to inform and discuss problems
Multi skilled (mechanical or electrical biased)
FMCG / Food manufacturing experience
ONC minimum qualification
2 years' experience
Double days Monday to Friday