Supply Chain Coordinator
Title: Supply Chain Coordinator
Location: London, UK
This is an ideal role for someone looking to expand their experience within Supply Chain.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering accurate customer demand forecast whilst improving service levels. You will maintain close working relationships with a number of different internal and external customers. In this role, you will analyse large data sets from Procast in Excel to make swift decisions, compile weekly forecasting trackers and monitor KPI data that can be shared within the business. You will work closely with the sales team to reach a set of shared targets and demand numbers.
- Liaise with suppliers in regard to setting up annual contracts, maintaining the volume against customer call-offs, organising shipments and placing POs with supplier lead times in mind.
- Effectively controlling stock levels and managing demand to customer forecasts
- Develop relationships with existing International suppliers to maximise competitive advantage.
- Liaise with the warehouse staff in regard to incoming containers, tracking containers and receiving paperwork when due.
- Resolve any supplier claims that arise.
- Participate in the development of formal processes required for the role.
- Ensure supplier invoices are handled as per company procedure.
- Manage relevant local and overseas product inventory level in line in line with company policy.
- Work with the Business Manager to look at improvement projects such as warehousing, logistics & freight forwarding options.
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- A solid understanding of the purchasing process
- Tertiary education in Supply Chain
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Continuous Improvement / Initiative - Willingness to build on product knowledge and the ability to identify areas of training
- Computer literacy - Microsoft Excel and Outlook
Apply for Supply Chain Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly