My client, a food manufacturing business seeking a Operations Manager. Must have had experience in dealing with major retailers including M&S/Waitrose.
This is an excellent opportunity for those looking to join a business who are growing but also looking to double their annual turnover.
- Reporting to the Head of Operations you are accountable for owning and continually improving all areas and measures related to the relevant product categories, teams and equipment.
- You will be accountable for improving KPIs across the operation that is working towards 7 day 3 shift production
- In this role you will develop strong working relationships with Technical, NPD with a view to improving performance of product category.
- You will have overall responsibility for the management and delivery of company objectives on: Cost, Health & Safety, Service, Quality, Food Safety and People on the production floor
- Lead "daily rounds" meetings, reviewing KPIs and current issues.
- Improve the overall process ongoing, including capital projects from concept to completion
- Create a KPI driven culture. At all levels measuring and managing measurements through your teams
- Energize, motivate and develop your teams to deliver your objectives.
Apply for Operations Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly