A privately owned food manufacturing business who are currently going through an exciting period of expansion with plans to double in size over the next 5 years.
As a member of a small but dynamic team you will be responsible for stock item purchasing, stock management, managing risks/supplier issues. You will be required to work closely with multiple key stakeholders and business functions including sales and finance. You will develop a strong ability to predict forecast’s, incorporating both the cost price and margins and use a risk management process to minimise losses whilst effectively using the company’s procurement systems and processes.
- Previous purchasing/production planning/stock control experience ideally within a food manufacturing environment
- Commercial awareness
- CIPS qualification would be desirable
- Ability to manage suppliers, think outside the box and work to tight deadlines
- Strong It skills preferably including SAP and Excel
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to communicate well with people at all levels across multiple functions
Ref Code: FMW18348
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Lisa Fox to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8203 1000.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.