4 days left
- Contract Type
Eden Scott are working with a leading food manufacturer, headquartered within the central Belt of Scotland with operations across the UK, Europe and overseas. What started as a question became a dream realised. Due to growth of the business we are looking to strengthen the product compliance team with the addition of an experienced Specifications Technologist with FMCG background.
More about you… Are you excited yet? Well this is what it would take to be part of this dynamic team:
- Create and manage technical specifications for ingredients, products, processes and packaging
- Develop proficiency in software systems required to receive specification requests, create specifications which interface with production systems and create outputs for artwork creation.
- Deliver specifications as requested, ensure data accuracy and regulatory sign-off and adherence to a robust specification setting process without exception to support innovation, quality improvement and/or savings projects.
- Support ongoing approach to continuous improvement. Develop, gain endorsement and approval for innovative and unique specification solutions to ensure fit for purpose specifications, identifying and controlling key attributes, creating a step-change in the company’s specifications capability and increasing competitiveness within the global category.
- Ensure best practices are created/shared across the company’s technical community in a timely manner.
- Make decisions and take appropriate level of action to meet agreed project timescales without impacting the rigour or accuracy of specification creation.
- Ensure regulatory and brand standard compliance of products and claims and create pack copy to be used in artwork creation. Ensure technical compliance of new artwork.
- Do you have a Degree in a scientific discipline? If YES, then you’re one step closer
- Do you have a minimum 1 years’ experience in FMCG company in an R&D/technical role? If it’s YES then what are you waiting for, APPLY NOW.
This could be the opportunity for you.
Thank you for being patient and getting this far. Now all you must do is get in touch with us by applying for this opportunity. We would love to hear from you.
I am Manaba Myeni and I got into recruitment because of people. So, I would only be too happy to hear from you and let me do what I can to help you get that dream opportunity.
Manaba Myeni: 0131 550 1128
Even if you feel that this isn’t for you get in touch. Register your CV at www.edenscott.com and be the first to hear about our latest opportunities.
Apply for Specifications Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly