Quality Control Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quality Control Manager to join a family-run business based in North Yorkshire.
You will be joining a highly successful food processing company and one of the leading brands of its kind in the UK. Having been established for over 25 years they currently employ circa 110 staff.
Main Purpose of Job
To ensure the quality of production complies with site standards
- Day to day co-ordination of departmental quality team, systems, procedures and practises ensuring a consistent best-practised production.
- Be a key member of customer and BRC audits.
- Provide technical co-ordination and advice to the business.
- Support with the inspection and testing of incoming raw materials and finished products
- Identify and agree necessary corrective actions when non-conformity is identified.
- Assist in investigations and complaints relating to site production including the necessary reporting, communication and corrective actions.
- Creating internal specifications for finished products
- Dealing with supplier Technical Managers to ensure compliance
- Dealing with customer requirements and complaints
- Conducting GMP, hygiene and fabrication audits.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience within Quality Control / Management
- Have been involved in BRC audits, factory and back end systems.
- Have experience within a food manufacturing environment - with strong HACCP and some food safety/hygiene knowledge
- Be computer literate - sound PC and administrative skills with familiarisation with Microsoft excel and word
- Have a keen eye for detail and good communication skills
- Be flexible, reliable, punctual & hardworking
Flexibility will be required in regards to working hours, to suit the business needs.
Interested? Then click the apply button today, or contact Rob Salter for further information on 01233 223 712 / firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.