Manufacturing Shift Manager
Uttoxeter (Home of Tyrrell's)
Shift Pattern - 06:00 - 18:00 and 18:00 - 06:00
4 on (2 days, 2 nights) and 4 off
You will manage a team of production supervisors, support coordinators and up to 17 team members to produce Tyrrells’ products safely and efficiently whilst maintaining stringent quality levels and minimising raw material and consumable waste levels.
- To lead and develop our people to ensure that we maximise their potential; driving
- performance in a safe and evolving environment
- To ensure that standards are maintained and exceeded through adherence to policies and procedures
- To satisfy internal and external customers by meeting and exceeding their requirements and expectations
- To achieve continual improvement and sustainability of standards and performance by driving and challenging
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent management skills
- Natural leadership ability
- A drive to achieve the very best both in terms of both process and people
- Quality and cost focussed
- Adaptable and flexible
- Numerate and articulate
The award-winning culture at KP Snacks is friendly, welcoming and supportive. We encourage everyone to be the best they can be, working together to achieve great results.
Be a part of it!