Product Developer / Buyer
Are you a NPD Professional or Buyer looking to break into the food industry?
Do you want to work with a growing company who are going from strength to strength?
This fantastic new opportunity is not to be missed!!!
Our client, based in Staffordshire is looking to add a Product Developer to the team in line with company growth.
In this role, you will work within a team of Product Developers to develop a range of branded and customer products within the critical path timeline and agreed product margins.
You will accountable for:
• Researching market/product trends and maintaining a good awareness of the marketplace
• Lead assigned new product and existing product ranges for branded and customer ranges and the associated costings
• Sourcing of product, componentry and packaging suppliers
• Collaborate with Design teams on creative design of new products
• Train and develop junior team members.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Previously within a Product Developer and/or Buyer function (Does not have to be within food)
• Experience in a commercial product development environment
• Experience communicating with customers and suppliers and maintaining effective working relationships
• Experience of competitor analysis and market research activities
• A full UK driving licence
We have 2 positions available – 1 permanent and 1 FTC (12 months min)
If this sounds like you or you are interested in the Product Developer role, please send me an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0131 226 5060 and ask for Jack