Senior Product Developer
Are you an experienced Product Development professional who is ready for an exciting new role?
Do you enjoy Blue Sky thinking and juggling multiple projects?
If the answer is yes, then this role is for you!!!
My client based in Surrey has a great opportunity for an ambitious and driven Senior Product Developer to join their team.
In this role, you will be responsible for taking on a major account and driving forward the product range by using a combination of creative and commercial skillsets.
You will be absolute foodie, with demonstrable experience of launching commercially viable products into major UK retailer customers
The successful candidate will need to be able to work in a fast paced environment, and will ideally be coming from working within the chilled sector with customer facing responsibilities.
In return, they are offering a competitive salary (DOE) alongside a brilliant package
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Passionate and knowledgeable about food, with chilled and customer facing UK retail experience
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written including influencing skills – a capable ‘stand up’ presenter
• Experience in retail or FMCG product development role.
• Able to work independently and without close assistance
• Energetic, confident, outgoing and good at managing both internal and external relationships
• Strong commercial acumen and analytical skills
• Makes high quality decisions at pace
Here’s what’s great about the role and company:
• Industry leading training and career development
• Holiday purchase scheme
• Group pension
• Life Assurance
• Company laptop and mobile.
• Hands on creative environment
• 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
• + many more
If this sounds like you or you are interested in the Product Developer role, please send me an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 0131 226 5060 and ask for Jack