Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical bias)
£Basic salary (+ 25% shift premium)
Day shift - may go on to shifts, flexibility required.
Eden Scott’s client is a highly successful, rapidly expanding FMCG business based in Perth. Due to continued growth, an opportunity has now become available for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias) to join the team.
Reporting to the Site Engineering Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring PPM schedules are maintained
- Fault finding
- Installation of new equipment
- Maintaining adequate levels of spare parts, materials and other equipment
- Reactive maintenance
- Be involved primarily with all mechanical requirements but also basic electrical maintenance
- Relevant multi skilled engineering experience preferably with a food/drink manufacturer.
- Recognised Engineering qualification (HNC/HND)
- Asset care (condition monitoring and planned maintenance)
- Strong electrical experience and good mechanical skills
- Team player with excellent communication skills