Assistant Liquid Development Technologist
Assistant Liquid Development Technologist, Liverpool, Food / Drink Manufacturing
Main Purpose of role
- Assist in the development of new Liquids in accordance with the development brief from concept to launch.
- Maintenance of NPD Laboratory Inventory
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working under the supervisions of the Senior Development Technologists, assist with liquid development, across the beverage market but specifically focusing on Alcoholic drinks
- Providing technical assistance to the business as required
- Replenishing Lab stock from main production facilities
- Raise purchase orders and control stocks of glassware etc. for the NPD Lab
- Complete Stock checks of Laboratory Facilities to ensure that stock levels are maintained
- Assist with redevelopment of existing products to meet new legislation or cost parameters
- Complete Risk Assessments and Maintain COSHH data for NPD Lab and Pilot Plant
- Operate Pilot plant providing accurate liquid samples for the business
- Ensure that accurate records are maintained for Liquid Development activities
- Package and dispatch samples required by customers and Senior Management
- Assist with Shelf Life Testing of newly developed liquids
- Assist with set up of sensory panels
- Log information in the companies IT systems (SAP/Q Pulse) and keep records up to date.
- To promote Health & Safety policy and procedure, ensuring a safe working environment at all times
- Completion of self-development plans and other as agreed with Technical Manager
- Any other duties within the spirit and scope of the role as defined by the Senior Development Technologists
- Ability to work accurately whilst adhering to tight deadlines
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience in a fast-paced Laboratory Environment
- A high level of computer literacy including SAP/Q Pulse knowledge and high-level Microsoft Excel skills.
- Good knowledge of UK legislation relating to Beverage Development.
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement
This may be of interest to: Food, FMCG, Production, Manufacturer, Operations, Food, Drink, Beverages, Assistant NPD Technologist, Food Technologist, Process Technologist, New Product Development Technician, QA Assistant, Technical Developer, Product Developer, Quality, R&D, Supervisor, Graduate, Process, Laboratory Technician, Liverpool, Wigan, Warrington, Merseyside, Chester