Marketing Assistant / Assistant Brand Manager
Marketing Assistant /Assistant Brand Manager, London
The Company are a leading independent manufacturer and distributor of alcoholic beverages in the United Kingdom, with businesses in South Africa, China and Thailand, exporting to over 100 countries. It has a strong portfolio of products, with Whitley Neill being the flagship premium gin, supported by a collection of artisanal spirits products such as JJ Whitley, Liverpool Gin, City of London Gin, Dead Man's Fingers rums, in addition to whiskeys, craft beers including the Hawkshead Brewery range and Sadler's Peaky Blinders, as well as legacy brands Crabbie's and Lambrini.
Purpose of role
To provide support to the Brand Manager and Marketing Director on the dark spirits portfolio (Crabbie Whisky, Dead Man's Fingers Rum, Peaky Blinder Spirits, Centenario Rum, Dictador Rum, Rum Sixty Six)
- Liaise with marketing and sales teams to understand tools needed and maintain and develop bank of assets, including collation and management of all tasting notes, logos, product specs, bottle images, presentations, videos, clippings, medal successes
- Support photoshoots, video shoots, brand events, sponsorships and trade events
- Assist with timely raising of Purchase Orders for suppliers and management of budgets
- Having input into new brand strategies and brand creative
- Social media briefing and monitoring with relevant agencies, feeding back learnings and recommendations to line manager
- Ensuring that the corporate and brand websites, alongside online retailers are maintained and updated with new and regular content
- Support Brand Manager and Marketing Director with NPD pipeline, ensuring the relevant information is dispersed to the UK and international sales teams in a timely manner.
- Sharing best practices with the wider marketing and events team, alongside international teams
- Other ad hoc duties
So, what are they looking for?
The ideal candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent in a marketing or business discipline, with a willingness to learn and get stuck in from day one. You will be a commercially focused self-starter with the drive to succeed and take personal responsibility for your work. Exceptional communication, planning and organisational skills are essential. Previous experience in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment preferably within wine/drinks industry or FMCG is desirable.
To Apply: Please press the 'apply' button
Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days, then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This may be of interest to those looking for the following roles in: Marketing Administrator, Marketing Executive, Sales Executive, Marketing Assistant, Graduate, Brand, Sales, Category, London, Central, West, Mayfair
Apply for Marketing Assistant / Assistant Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly