Depot Admin Clerk
To carry out administrative duties that support the planning, logistics, warehouse and distribution function.Main responsibilities
- Accurately manage System 21.
- Complete and return end of week paperwork / QuickR within agreed timescale.
- Complete Administration as directed by the Depot Manager/Operations Support Manager and Depot Warehouse Manager.
- Answer the telephone in a professional manner and taking of messages when required and ensure they are communicated to the relevant people promptly.
- Ensure all Depot Administration is filed in a logical and organised manner.
- Complete ad-hoc administration as directed by Depot Manager/Operations Support Manager and Depot Warehouse Manager.
- Amending the three part stationary to replicate actual picked volumes using SOP and Voiteq Dashboard data.
- Utilise pre designed Cognos Stock reports and investigate variances to successful resolve.
- Where any issues are identified affecting deadlines you will be expected to raise these at the earliest opportunity
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills in a busy office/depot environment are preferable.
- You will be expected to work using your own initiative to a high level of accuracy to meet time deadlines on a day by day basis.
- Strong knowledge and competency on Excel.
- WMS experience would be beneficial, but not a requirement.
- Experience and knowledge of using complicated Excel spreadsheets is essential for this role.
Greencore’s Food to Go business in the UK is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of pre-packed sandwiches, producing in excess of 500m food to go products each year.
We produce all types of sandwiches, wraps, rolls, sub-rolls, flatbreads, baguettes, bagels, prepared salads and sushi for major supermarket and high street chains, petrol forecourts and convenience stores. These are predominantly sold under our customers’ brands.
We have six Food to Go facilities in the UK with a direct to store distribution network operating out of 16 depots, covering the length and breadth of Britain.