C£20k to £22k
To assist the Technical Manager with day to day administrative duties and ensuring the customer and legal requirements are met.
- Manage the technical supplier and specification database to ensure all product specifications, relevant food safety documents such as HACCP, allergen statements, supplier accreditation and supplier questionnaires are available, signed and in date.
- Issue product specifications when requested by customers.
- Create internal product specifications and complete customer product specifications
- Investigate customer complaints and communicate appropriate responses.
- Carry out trending of customer complaint data on a monthly and annual basis.
- Carry out BRC and internal audits as per the defined schedule.
- Ensure measuring and monitoring devices are calibrated on a monthly basis.
- Carry out temperature validation of chillers and freezer on a weekly basis.
- Monitor the online automatic temperature recording systems for the warehouse freezer and chiller to ensure the systems continue to record and flag any anomalies bi weekly.
- Assist with Health and Safety
- Ideally a background or qualification in a food environment
- Ideally some health and safety knowledge
- Must have an awareness of HACCP and BRC legislation
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
For further information please call Lesa at CPA recruitment on 0208 203 1000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Technical Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly