Senior QA Specialist
Are you a well experienced QA? On the hunt for your next challenge? If so, carry on reading…
We are looking for a Senior QA Specialist for a food manufacturer based in Northamptonshire.
Reporting to the Site Quality Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring all products are safe and legal and made to the highest quality, ensuring that all customer and legislative requirements are adhered to at all times.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Maintaining GMP standards on site whilst providing support in on site CI around quality processes.
- Review of documentation, procedures, systems and updates alongside Technical Manager
- Identifying and maintaining Compliance to retailer codes of practice through gap analysis & factory work including auditing
- Spot checks on factory floor to ensure compliance and safety aspects are being met.
- Update and completion of factory process sheets and product labels prior to product launches.
- Assist the process team to ensure paperwork and systems are in place ahead of launch on new products, and ensure safety, legality and quality of all products
- Manage reduction plans e.g. complaints, ensuring key KPI’s are met or exceeded
- Carry out supplier audits if required
- Undertake internal audits which are thoroughly completed to an agreed schedule, ensuring that they are detailed and any actions arising from them are communicated, followed up and closed out with the relevant owner to agreed timescales.
- Assist in customer visits and audits and close out any non-conformances arising in a timely manner as agreed.
- Assisting development teams with product trials
- Ensure process records are up to date
- Log and investigate customer complaints (including root cause analysis) and applying preventative measures.
What we need from you?
- You will have a strong QA background, and be confident in moving to the next level of your career.
- Minimum HACCP level 3
- Internal auditing qualification
- Experience of Muddy Boots, EQMS, Hamilton Grant and SAP is desirable.
Salary: £28-32k (dependant on experience)
For more information, contact Harriet on 07305 046 686 or email Harriet@recruitment-wolf.co.uk