We are on the hunt for 2 Engineering Supervisors for a food manufacturing site based in North London.
Reporting directly to Site Engineering manager – the purpose of this role is to work with and manage a team of engineers to maintain and improve functionality and performance of site equipment to ensure maximum productivity can be achieved through machine availability.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Team management – planning of engineering teams workload focusing on reducing potential downtime on plant machinery.
- Ensure PPM procedures implemented and adhered to daily to minimise disruption to production targets.
- Ensure all plant and equipment adhere to relevant legislation and so a safe working environment is maintained all times
- Ensuring engineering teams produce all required documents and reports accurately and in a timely manner.
- Adhere to contractor control processes to include Induction, permit allocation etc. Identify and implement areas for improvement in contractor control
- Ensure the shift engineering team adhere to good manufacturing practices (GMP) ensuring compliance with manufacturing unit food safety requirements
- Lead the engineering team to have a ‘right first time’ approach, positive and performing culture and support teams to achieve full potential.
- HNC or equivalent mechanical or electrical
- Demonstrable supervisory experience
Desirable skills and competencies:
- Budget control experience
- Project/CI experience
- PLC knowledge
Shifts: 4on/4off on a rotation of days and nights
For more information, contact Harriet on 07305 046 686 or email Harriet@recruitment-wolf.co.uk