Production Team Leader - Food Manufacturing
- To operate a key piece of equipment/line and assist with management of a shift team within the manufacturing facility.
- To ensure agreed food safety and product quality standards are delivered and that equipment/line or process performance standards are consistently delivered.
- Deliver the shift plan to the agreed levels, correct volumes, SKU's and run orders.
- Ensure all production recording is done in a timely and accurate manner.
- Carry out training to the team in line with training matrix requirements.
- Stand in for the Shift Manager as and when required.
- You will have team leader / line management experience from within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Honest and reliable.
- Ability to work well as a team member and to take own initiative.
- Good time management and the ability to work to deadlines.
- Work well in a pressurized environment.
- Well established with an excellent reputation within the food industry.
- Committed to continuous improvement and operational excellence.
- Producer of a range of high quality products, supplying to all of the major multiple retailers.
- Considerable recent investment and growth with an ambitious 5 year growth plan.
In return for your commitment we can offer a competitive salary and various other benefits including; contributory pension scheme, healthcare cashplan, life assurance, cycle to work scheme, discounted products, childcare vouchers and more.
To apply for the role, please send your CV and salary details to Expion Search & Selection using the 'Apply Now' button.
All CVs will be acknowledged.